This website (hereinafter referred to as the website) is the property of Bořivoj Rektořík - R - stick (hereinafter referred to as R - stick), which has all rights reserved. Access to and use of this server is permitted under these terms and conditions.
Intellectual property protection.
You may copy the content of the R-stick pages, including text, images, trademarks and trademarks, under the following conditions:
- The materials may be used for personal, non - commercial use, or to provide information about R - stick products on commercial customer sites.
- In other cases, their use is possible only after requesting the consent of the site owner.
- Copies and derivative works must have all copyrights and intellectual property notices contained in the original materials.
- All sections or citations must include a link to the original source - that is, to this site.
- The products, technologies or practices described on this site may be subject to other intellectual property rights of R - stick or third parties. No license to these intellectual property rights is granted and the rights may not be reproduced or assigned in any way without the written consent of their owners.
- All designs of customer prints are the intellectual property of R - stick, which grants individual customers consent to their use, with the exception of transfer to another company or entity that uses these prints for commercial activities.
Failure to provide warranty for completeness and accuracy:
This site may contain sections and links to other websites that are not maintained or controlled and the R-stick will not be responsible for the content of these sites. Links and sections of third party sites are provided for your convenience only, and this does not mean that the R - stick agrees with their content or is in any way affiliated with their operator. This website may contain text with technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors, which may be corrected at R - stick 's sole discretion. Repairs and changes can be made at any later day. R - stick may make adjustments, improvements and / or changes to the terms and conditions displayed on this site or to the products and services referenced herein at any time.
In no event shall R - stick be liable for any damages, including special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising in any way as a result of access, use or inability to access or use this website. R - stick is also not liable for any damages incurred in connection with the materials, features or recommendations and any information provided on this server.
Sales of products and goods:
Any business relations established between R - stick and the buyer, interested in the products offered on this website for commercial sale are governed by the General Terms and Conditions stated on the R - stick e-shop. Circumstances not stated or omitted in the contractual conditions are then regulated by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
Protection of personal data and data:
All personal data and business data entered when ordering products from this site through the e-shop or through other communication channels are subject to protection under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free trade. movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). Any other information you provide through this site will not be considered confidential. The R - stick will not be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such information except at the direct request of the author for confidentiality, nor will it be responsible for any use or disclosure thereof. All such information is and will remain the sole and exclusive property of R - stick and may be used for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. R - stick welcomes your comments about the site or our products, but does not look for any unsolicited suggestions, suggestions or materials related to the development, construction, production or marketing of our products.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted and implemented in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Civil Code and related laws.